|New Equipment||Used Equipment||Fabricator Depot||Reference List||Spare Parts||Finance||Quarry Factory Equipment|
|CNC & Water Jet||Edge Polishers||Special Equipmentt||Bridge Saws|
Machine ID# 1003
Maya 600 (2006)
Location: Charleston, SC / Condition: Good
|Steel Frame||No need to build concrete walls|
|Main Motor||Direct Drive - 20 HP (220V 3 phase 60Amp.)+/- 5% regulated 30 kW|
|Engine Speed||Cutting speed 1450RPM|
|Production Rate||10’ in 3cm (1 1/4") granite in less than 60 seconds|
|Cutting Thickness||4"-7" (auto cut computerized) Step Cutting (Two way cutting)|
|Over all dimensions||(L x W x H) 19' x 16' x 8.5' (6.5 x 5.5 x 2.8 m)|
tilting 85° & Power rotating 0° - 360°
Hydraulic (Stopping at 45° & 90° Automatic) max carry 0.6 ton
|Blade, Head Tilt||0-45° (Manueal)|
|Blade Size||18" - 24"|
|Cut Length||126" x 78”|
Programmable functions microcomputer controlled,
wired pendant remote
Cast iron bridge, approx. production rate 10’ in 50 sec. in 1 1/4” stone
(LCD) Control Panel,
All machine parts imported to China and standard all over the world,
Spare parts available in our warehouse L.A.
|Water||With auto. stop 4 Gall/min|
In China under our control & specification
|Model / S/N||2006 CE certificate|
|Check our referral list||In case you have to travel to see a saw we will cover you expenses when you buy one.|
- Automatic water start/stop doesn't work. I just pipes in a valve to open and shut when operating saw
- Hydraulic table spin does not work by pushing the button. You can manually spin or go to pump and engage to get it to work. I think it's just a broke/loose wire from the control box to pump.
- Plunger that's underneath table that engages to keep table at that point when it is not on 45° or 90°. James said it's a bad relay. Just never really needed it.
- Pump motor is starting to sound like it's whining a little bit. I have a brand new spare that will come with saw. Motor on the saw head still sounds good and runs strong.
FINANCING AND LEASING PLANS AVAILABLE
Make an offer
Please make a legitimate offer, for us to consider it.
|If you have used equipment for sell Please Email us:
1. name of machine
2. Model & year
3. Information of equipment authorized dealer in the US or out of the US
4. JPG photos or a short video of the equipment
5. Equipment condition & Serial Number.
6. How many hours the machine has?
7. Price when you bought it & what will take for it now.
8. All your information, phone, fax, etc.
All information in this department "used equipment" is provided by the sellers.
We do nor warranty or service the machines in this department.
The sells are as is and are final
Inspections are welcome see terms & conditions